CMMS, Inc. brings more than 75 years of combined IT, Finance, and Business consulting to privately owned medical practices and groups. One of our main goals is to ensure medical practices do not get lost in the technological shuffle related to the intricacies and contradictions of the current healthcare system. CMMS stays abreast of changes in the marketplace and considers how those changes will impact the industry (and related technologies) when compared to how things look today versus what they may look like tomorrow. These “differences” will undoubtedly change the way we view our computer systems, interactivity between facilities and our ability to seamlessly integrate with a variety of software platforms.
“Preparedness paves the pathway to success”
Have you evaluated your current computing environment lately?
As an Owner, Physician or Practice Manager, how much thought have you given to:
- How well your EHR (Electronic Health Records) System is working for YOUR practice
- Denial rates as a result of poor electronic eligibility verification
- New ICD-10 coding
- Affordable Care Act
- Electronic integration between all healthcare entities – hospitals, small practices and the like
- Internet based applications versus the cost of ownership of in-house maintained systems
- Embezzlement (how it happens and how to prevent it)
- Computer Trespassing and Computer Fraud
- How HIPAA fits into all the above…
- Computer System Upgrades: How – When – Why?